Lee Keller - President
Stacy Haverkamp - Vice President
Katie Scott and Rebecca Feickert - Secretary
Maria Lao - Treasurer
All parents and teachers of students K-6 in the Aberdeen Catholic School System are members of the Roncalli Parent/Teacher Organization.
Roncalli Parent Teacher Organization sponsors the following:
Homeroom Parents - These parent volunteers sign up at Open House in the fall to assist classroom teachers with class parties, provide drivers for outings and contact parent helpers when needed.
Fund Raisers - Monies raised support our programs and help supplement the general education fund.
- Cavalier Activities Calendar Sale: The calendar not only contains K-12 school events but each purchaser has a chance to win a $100 prize each month
- Teacher Dinners: we provide dinner for the teachers on Conference Days as well as provide a nice meal during Teacher Appreciation week.
- Schwan’s Frozen Food: an easy way to support the school and the product can be delivered right to your door.
- Family Sock Hop: takes place during Catholic Schools Week. It is a great way to celebrate and bring our school and parish communities together.
- School Carnival: Near the end of the year, Parent/Teacher Organization hosts a carnival with games and prizes for the whole family. Parents and students work and play at the event, which is a key fundraiser.